Precision for Medicine (CRO) are recruiting a Regulatory Manager/Senior Regulatory Manager - Clinical Trial Submissions to join our team, candidates can be based in the following countries: UK, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia, Romania or Poland.
The Regulatory Manager (RM) provides regulatory development advice and guidance for optimal conduct of clinical trials, ensuring timely preparation of well organized, quality regulatory submissions in compliance with applicable regulations. The RM coordinates and prepares regulatory documents for submission to Regulatory Authorities and/or Ethics Committees, as applicable. The RM maintains a current knowledge of regulations and guidance documents, providing analysis to project teams, as well as supporting and enhancing Precision for Medicines corporate Regulatory function.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
• Provides regulatory guidance throughout the clinical development life cycle
• Compile, coordinate and review applications to Regulatory Authorities including, but not limited to,
CTA/IND, annual reports, routine amendments, scientific advice/regulatory authority meetings,
orphan designations, paediatric planning, and marketing applications. Also provides strategic
regulatory input as required.
• Develops and/or reviews documents intended for submission to the Regulatory Authorities and/or
Ethics Committees to assure compliance with regulatory standards
• Serve as representative of Global Regulatory Affairs at project team meetings with both external
and internal customers
• Works within a project team, and where necessary, leads project for the region or globally
• Oversee and coordinate Regulatory Affairs Specialists to achieve submission targets for
• Maintenance of project plans, project trackers and regulatory intelligence tools as it pertains to
assigned responsibilities and to keep Regulatory Leadership updated.
• Assist in development of Regulatory Affairs Specialists and other operational area staff, as
• Provide input, as required, into regulatory strategy and timeline development for new study
opportunities Assists in establishing company standards to ensure the highest quality of
• Participates in maintaining and executing on the corporate quality initiatives across business units
within clinical solutions.
• Keeps abreast and continually expand knowledge of laws, regulations and guidelines governing
drug development and approval
• Provides ICH GCP guidance, advice and training to internal and external clients
• Serve as representative of Global Regulatory Affairs at business development meetings
• Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience, ideally in a scientific or healthcare discipline
• Computer literacy (MS Office/ Office 365)
• Fluent in English
• Graduate, postgraduate
• Possesses basic understanding of financial management
• At least 5+ years or more relevant regulatory affairs experience working for a Clinical Research Organisation and have at least 3+ years experience leading Clinical Submissions.
• Informed knowledge of all aspects of the drug development process inclusive of regulatory milestones
• Specialized knowledge of regulatory activities for at least one major region (EU, US) including but not limited to submissions to Regulatory Authorities, including INDs/CTAs and amendments, Scientific Advice Procedures, and post-approval submissions
• Ability to understand clinical and pre-clinical study results, to help in its interpretation for regulatory positions and strategy
• Knowledgeable of clinical trials methodology, including a working knowledge of protocols and indications being studied
• Knowledge and expertise with relevant regulations and guidance supporting pharmaceutical development
• Availability for domestic and international travel including overnight stays
• Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to contribute to a team environment involving balancing the demands stemming from multifaceted research activities
• Demonstrates an acceptable degree of professionalism, as evidenced by punctuality, ability to deliver on commitments, an understanding of the service culture and positive interactions with customers and teammates
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks in a fast-moving environment, good record-keeping skills
• Exhibits high self-motivation, and is able to work and plan independently as well as in a team environment
• Motivates other members of the project team to meet timelines and project goals
• Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments, and new learning
• Resolves project related problems and prioritize workload to meet deadlines with little support from management
• Focuses on continuous improvement, including the ability to make proactive assessments on how to make processes more efficient and people more effective
• Collects data of consistently high standard
• Communicates both verbally and in written form in an acceptable manner
• Conducts formal presentations to a wide variety of audiences including colleagues, investigative
staff, and clients with a high level of proficiency
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.