Role: Senior Agency Partner
Location: Denmark, Hørsholm
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Agency Partner in the newly formed marketing team working with our client. Senior Agency the overall responsibility for the group studio, including its people, budgets, deliverables and quality of output.
Building strong relationships with our client’s stakeholders, the Senior Agency Partner is also a strategic partner and thinker with a deep understanding of the creative process and output, strategic advisor and sparring partner for internal clients and the ultimate responsible for client satisfaction.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
As the Senior Agency Partner, you will oversee all activities and report regularly on key indicators to ensure optimal organisation, working methods and processes.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be Reporting to the Business Director the Senior Agency Partner works alongside a team of 15 based in group and at a regional level.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Previous management experience, ideally in an international company
- Outstanding organisational skills with a love for business development
- Excellent people management skills, working alongside internal and external teams and developers
- Excellent planning skills, analytical skills and project management skills
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organisation and manage a variety of stakeholders
- Experience with both B2B and B2C
- Ability to oversee
- Deliverables with clear communication on milestones, targets, goals and deadlines
- Comfortable mining data to provide insight into what makes an effective
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Reviewing resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the needs
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met by all parties involved
- Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Working and overseeing overall team utilisation across onsite
- Working in collaboration with the Creative Services Manager
- Acting as the ultimate brand guardian for the client
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- Excellent people management and mentoring skills
- Exceptional planning skills to be the final owner working with the clients
- The ability to develop and put forward the best process in tackling data gathering and storing
- Great communication skills that are tailored for the recipients
- A clear understanding of all IIG group products and how to utilise this knowledge to the accounts advantage
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software experience working with multiple projects and within multiple channels
- Fluent/2ndlanguage as English
5-10 years of relevant experience and leadership acumen within
- Leadership (working with a large international organisation)
- Web Design
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.