Role: Art Director
Working in partnership with our client, he Art Director leads the team to create powerful and impactful creative across digital and printed media. You will work in a highly creative environment across a spectrum of output, from video to print, online, in-store and show materials.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Account Director, the Art Director oversees the team of 7 made up of designers, artworkers, developers and editors. This team will support and be supported by wider OLIVER team resource and although allocated to one account, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across the business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, contentand experiences with support from the Creative Director.
- Help mentor and inspire junior membersof the design team
- Work alongside on-site and in-house teams to explore ways to open new opportunities and to help our brands understand and develop their creative presence through content
- Develop creativeoutput that is on-brand, innovative, challenging and attuned to the cultural interests of the audience
- Help develop content calendars that support and extend marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods and channels will work for each sub-section of the target audience.
- Identify and build relationships with and bringing to fruition, collaborative projects with partner platforms, websites, influencersand channels which, can extend the reach of the content and help deliver authentic experiences to the target audience.
- Supervisethe teams to be an arbiter of best practices in terms of messaging, strategic targeting and style.
- Work with the data and analytics teams to gauge content effectiveness and make recommendations based on those results.
- Workingin a team of 8+
- 4-6 direct reports.
- Workacross Luxury and Fashion products
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellentportfolio of work that demonstrates high quality art direction and design within a variety of marketing campaign and platform projects.
- Strong layout and design skills across print and digital.
- Actively support the Creative Director with new business activity, networking and pitching where required.
- Experienced in liaising directly with the client and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, creative brief developmentand creative execution.
- Experience meeting clients and presenting your work.
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members.
- A helicopter view of the content world as well as emerging trends in social media communication
- A deep understanding of Editorial & Publishing models.
- A developed and working awareness of all major content platforms and channels and a view on new platforms.
- Experience inLuxury sectors.
- Experience working with Fashion
- 8+years of relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.