Role: Senior Data Strategist / Data Strategy Director
Working in partnership with our client, We’re looking for an experienced Data Strategist to join our rapidly expanding team, based in our Rosebery Avenue office. As part of our central team, you’ll provide strategic and consultative expertise on all things data to our clients and on-site teams across the group. As a senior member of the team, you’ll also help shape our offering as we continue to grow, spotting and nurturing opportunities with clients, developing new services as well as mentoring more junior members of the team.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You’ll be a well-rounded data practitioner, leading projects spanning Digital, Social & CRM with a strong focus of behaviour and effectiveness, as well as the consumer journeys and content that power them.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based at our HQ in London
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Designing data strategies for a range of different client needs (CRM, digital, social) including development of roadmaps to support future growth and improved data maturity
- Develop innovative approaches to data solutions – leveraging analytics, automation and diverse datasets to decode consumer behaviour and gain a deeper understanding of performance and headroom
- Working with analysts and performance marketing / channel specialists to embed best practice measurement, dashboarding / reporting and insight generation at the heart of all our work – ensuring work is always insightful and action oriented
- Act as a CRM specialist for our clients, using data strategy and analytical techniques to design connected customer experiences in areas such as data collection, personalisation, segmentation, marketing automation
- Work with web analysts to design and implement tagging solutions, as well as wider journey analytics to understand website behaviour and optimisation opportunities
- Work closely with social teams to design data solutions that improve our understanding of audiences, effectiveness of our work and guide content / paid strategies
- Leading all stages of client relationships – creating proposals for prospective clients, discovery and onboarding, ongoing strategic development
- Develop test and learn / growth strategies to identify new creative and consumer optimisation opportunities to enhance the ROI of campaigns
- Leverage knowledge of wider analytical techniques such as predictive modelling, cluster and segmentation to develop new routes to tackling client requirements
- Act as an ambassador for data across the group, showcasing the value it can add to creative, content and experiences
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in web and social:
- Web – experience in journey analytics, tagging and implementation, platforms such as GA & Adobe
- Social – exposure to both paid and organicas well as platforms such as Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr
- Testing & Optimisation – tools such as Optimizely/ Google Optimize, Hotjar / Crazy Egg
- Desire to continually learn and push the boundaries
- Excellent communication/ data storytelling skills, ability to distil complex ideas for non-technical audiences
- An active interest in behavioural science approaches and techniques – and how this can be delivered through data
- Ability to carry out analysis through Excel as well asother self-serve analytics tools
- Previous exposure to Marketing Automation / Campaign Management / ESP tools
- Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Collaborative team player, open minded
- Previous line management experience
- Ability to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.