Role: Global Head / SVP / MD of Production
As part of our continued growth, we are now looking for a Global Head / SVP / MD of Production who will, through technology and people, establish world-class content that meets the bespoke needs of our clients.
The role requires an in-depth knowledge of agency, brand, and production eco-systems. This will bring proficiencies in production consultancy, creative development, production services, and delivery solutions, negotiation, and distribution across all media. You will ultimately be responsible for the delivery of all moving image and digital output, as well as take responsibility for the technical and creative quality of all production outputs across all BUs globally.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have a strong background in building production models that work on a global scale to deliver revenue growth and creative excellence, and you are able to demonstrate knowledge and thinking that keeps you ahead of the curve in terms of skills, processes, and especially technologies needed to deliver smarter, better, and faster services to our clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be working closely with the multiple internal teams as well with the client's team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Have oversight of the Oliver 360 global production ecosystem from origination through to adaptation and distribution across all channels for all global clients.
- Overseeing the creation of the production portion of dedicated on-site studios and the global workflows that support them across all media.
- Having an expert understanding of new technology in the market and how best to implement it into production workflows and drive these technologies across the business, client solutions, and bespoke agencies.
- Implementing new tech, data-driven solutions, and new workflows to better support our global clients with our local, regional, and global teams with effective sharing of resources and work globally.
- Consolidation of multiple agency production offerings into one strong multi-disciplinary department with global reach and upskill and cross skill our production delivery people to deliver great work, both in traditional and automated workflows.
- Key collaborations and oversight of our offshore delivery solutions.
- Oversight of all our global 3rd party suppliers and the ability to bring in changes when needed.
- To work closely with our technology partners, You&Mr Jones, and working with them to facilitate introductions to our clients and new opportunities
- Working with Creative and Account leadership to showcase talent, tools, and solutions to our clients.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Good solid understanding of digital workflows.
- Experience leading large globally decentralised teams and the ability to motivate a global team across multiple time zones in the current and changing landscape.
- Up to date knowledge of decentralised production processes and workflows and keeps abreast of industry trends, new tech, and methods of working.
- Strong communication skills to explain complex concepts and workflows to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be Sociable, positive, resourceful, and commercially minded.
- Always put the outcome for the agency as a whole first.
- Be calm, consistent, confident, and courageous to lead a global team across multiple disciplines.
- Vendor management from sourcing, through contract negotiation and onboarding
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organization; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.