Role: Senior Journalist
Location: Paris (Remote)
Working in partnership with one of our clients, the Senior Journalist will be responsible of the copywriting of all your content in English (Social captions, Stories, internal newsletters)
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for the next step in your career and would like the opportunity to work with an internationally recognised brand.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining the new on-site team in Paris and will work closely with art director and senior journalist to align on content that needs to be produced
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Copywriting based on the editorial strategy
- Review and quality control
- Respect the brand’s tone of voice
- Implement best in class client validation process
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years’ experience writing in an advertising agency or design firm
- 4 years’ experience writing collateral, ads, landing pages, video scripts social content
- Demonstrated ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences
- Ability to multi-task
- 3 years of experience presenting ideas to clients, the ability to clearly articulate your ideas paid media and the role of influencers
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. firstname.lastname@example.org