Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field based position that will require traveling around Los Angeles, CA. All job duties in the immediate term will be reviewed to ensure safety precautions are met with the risk of COVID-19.
Who You Are:
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be a crucial component to representing and growing the C4® brand. You will spend time in the field increasing brand awareness and providing sales support. This includes sampling (indoor/outdoor in various weather conditions) at local opportunities, executing quality product demos at key retail accounts, and merchandising. While this position is based out of your assigned territory, you are expected to travel outside of it on occasion, depending on business need.
What You're Good At:
- Promoting the brand in a positive light
- Upholding the brand image through attitude and appearance
- Engaging consumers and sharing key product messages at sampling activations and events
- Identifying and sharing additional opportunities for the brand with the Field Marketing Manager
- Setting up and tearing down event site elements
- Maintaining an accurate and organized product/asset inventory at local Nutrabolt storage facilities
- Fostering account relationships within your territory by establishing good rapport with store managers and following up regularly
- Building and maintaining in-store displays to drive sales, assisting stores with cooler placement, and managing marketing POS, etc.
- Interacting with and educating customers by providing samples and conducting product demos (when applicable)
- Participating in Distributor Sales Meetings and market blitz/crew drive activities in your territory
- Submitting timely reports through our current CRM tool, Repsly
- Keeping track of your sampling numbers and inventory
- Reporting and tracking your hours in real time
- Maintaining product training goals and certifications
- In this role your performance will be measured by:
- Sampling goals
- Train Network
- Demo Conversions
What You Contribute:
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience preferred
- 1+ years of event marketing or brand promotion is prefer
- Commitment of 29 hours per week
- Availability to work evening and weekend hours
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Proven track record of being dependable and results driven
- Ambitious, outgoing, and good interpersonal skills
- Organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to commute to sampling activations and events
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within Nutrabolt’s MVR policy guidelines
- Ability to carry 50lbs+ and meet physical demands of the job
- Must be over the age of 18 in order to be considered
Employment type: Part-time