Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field based position that will require traveling around the greater San Jose / San Francisco Bay area. All job duties in the immediate term will be reviewed to ensure safety precautions are met with the risk of COVID-19.
Who You Are:
As our C4® Energy Area Sales Manager in Northern California, you will spend your time working the trade in the field, often with Distributor sales people. You will assist in making presentation to the retailer and educating the distributor sales person on our brands and shelf standards. You will also call on key accounts to accelerate sales and push our brand into the market.
What You're Good At:
- Working shoulder by shoulder training and selling with distributor sales people
- Direct selling into key accounts
- Participating in distributor sales meetings
- Working special events
- Adhering to the administrative duties of the position
- Participating in key account shelf resets
- Representing our brand in market
What You Contribute:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the beverage industry
- College degree preferred
- Proven track record of successful key account selling
- Ambitious, outgoing, good interpersonal skills, solid administrative skills.
- Must be able to lift 50Ibs+
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*US Only. Specific terms and conditions can be provided by country if position is located outside of the US.