Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field-based position that will require traveling around the greater Eastern Long Island, NY area.
Who You Are:
As our C4® Energy Field Sales Representative in East Long Island on the beverage team, you will spend your time working in the field to support and execute sales. This will include partnering with our Area Sales Managers and distributor partner(s) to ensure that our products and presence in store are up to date. You will also assist in educating the distributor salesperson(s) on our brands and shelf standards.
What You're Good At:
- Fostering account relationships within your territory by establishing good rapport with stores managers and following up regularly
- Ensuring accounts have product in stock and ensuring C4 looks organized and presentable on the shelves
- Building and maintaining in-store displays, cooler placements, marketing point of sale (POS), etc.
- Selling our product and product expansions to local stores once available with our distributors
- Supporting customers in providing samples and conducting product demos at local events when applicable
- Working closely with Distributor Salespeople to educate them on our brand and assist selling in store
- Tracking your progress in stores through our CRM tool, Repsly
- Supporting both Distributors, National & Regional chain accounts with any resets in your territory
- Participate in Distributor sales meetings and market blitz/crew drive activities in your market and possibly others as needed
What You Contribute:
- 1+ year of experience in the beverage industry and/or in a sales related position is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of being dependable and results driven
- Ambitious, outgoing, and ability to build relationships
- Effective organizational and administrative skills
- Some travel to other regions may be requested to support adjacent territories
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within Nutrabolt’s MVR policy guidelines
- Must be able to lift 25Ibs+
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.
*US Only. Specific terms and conditions can be provided by country if position is located outside of the US.