Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
*This is a part-time, student internship that will last through the Spring and Summer*
As the Social Media & Content Intern for Nutrabolt, you are responsible for creating buzz and awareness around our internal programs and events. You excel at capturing Nutrabolt’s exciting and fast-paced culture through videos and photography and by sharing those spotlights through our external social media channels. You're a people person who is good at building relationships with cross-functional partners. By working closely with our Internal Communications and Employer Brand Manager, you are a key contributor to Nutrabolt's People Team.
What You're Good At:
- Executing marketing campaigns that engage and inform candidates and employees
- Assisting with managing Nutrabolt’s social media content calendar
- Producing short-form written and digital content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Producing long-form written content for employee and brand spotlights
- Creating on-brand print materials and graphics for internal and external distribution
- Capturing photos at various programs and events
- Assisting with monitoring and tracking KPI's and other analytics
What You Contribute:
- Ability to commit 20-25 hours per week
- Currently pursuing a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, English or related discipline
- Knowledge of copywriting, editing and video content creation
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- A collaborative spirit and is not afraid to propose new ideas
- Ability to work quickly, manage multiple projects and balance deadlines
- Critical thinking capabilities and can work autonomously
- An excellent attention to detail
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.