Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As the Senior Graphic Designer for Nutrabolt you must have a passion for innovative, creative and conceptual thinking. You must be able to quickly generate multiple initial concepts and develop them into viable design solutions.You must be able to articulate every design decision (from color to image selection) with an understanding of the greater purpose from a business objective. We are looking for someone who is able to refine and enforce brand standards and lead a team of designers to become better than they were the day before. You will be in charge of leading the C4 brand, aesthetic, and ton of voice.
Day in the Life of:
- You will lead creative projects while working closely with other designers, videographers, copywriting, social, etc.
- You will lead and contribute in brainstorming for all brand aesthetic and conceptual ideation
- You will build awareness of current innovation trends through market research to anticipate consumer needs/wants.
- You will design creative assets for all of the brands within the Company’s portfolio against creative briefs that may include designs for:
- Ads (print, digital, etc.)
- Booths for shows
- Sales materials
- Promotional items and beyond
- You will support the team in the creation and maintenance of brand guidelines to ensure a common understanding across departments as to what is on-brand and what is off-brand
- You will creatively collaborate with other on-staff designers, agencies, and other outside resources in the production of creative assets
- You will manage project and program timelines from concept through final production of creative assets
- You will present conceptual ideas and justify design decisions for creative assets
- You will work collaboratively with Creative Services, Brand Marketing, and Senior Leadership in delivering creative assets
- You will demonstrate expertise in storytelling, typography, layout, and aesthetics of all creative assets
- You will mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a degree in Graphic Design
- Has 5+ years’ experience of graphic design experience either in-house or at an agency
- Has extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office on a Mac Platform
- Has an understanding of our brands and has the ability to create and communicate in ways that align with each brand’s unique vision and position
- Has experience developing campaigns for social, digital, print, email, photography, outdoor, etc.
- Has a great eye for design, but also a great designer as well
- Has a working knowledge of the printing industry, excellent graphic design skills, and a critical eye for design and typography, including branding work, layout, photo-retouching and image manipulation
- Has an exceptional design aesthetic and is a conceptual creative
- Is an excellent communicator and is able to professionally verbalize design direction and justify design decisions
- Exhibits a relentless attention to detail
- Has the ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
- Is open to feedback and works collaboratively across the organization
- Is passionate about the quality of his/her work and what he/she is doing and learning
- Is adaptable and creative
- Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- Experience in Art Direction and/or Management is a major bonus
- Portfolio required
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.