***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is seeking a Agile Product Owner to join our team responsible for the integration, operations, and sustainment of various operational and in-development systems in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).
This position will manage a team made up of devops, systems engineers, systems administrators, and testers tasked to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to our customer. A successful candidate will have experience with Agile methodologies and the various tools necessary to run agile teams, as well as the ability to participate in release planning events, daily scrums, and other technical discussions as needed. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and Custom technologies to deliver advanced production and dissemination capabilities using desktop, web and cloud technologies.
- Drive product delivery through keen understanding of the customer, mission, and product requirements
- Develop the team roadmap and support the team as needed to deliver on commitments
- Plan and prioritize epics, features, stories, and bugs
- Proven ability to write technical tasks with business value for the customer
- Help define, document, and track the completion of Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Bugs
- Communicate with other Product owners and scrum masters, program leadership, customers, and development teams
- Support agile meetings such as daily scrum, retrospectives, and program increment planning
- Defines and manages the team roadmap
- Develops and proposes new ideas regarding technical solutions and processes
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agile Development knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team
- Communicates regularly with key internal and external stakeholders often regarding critical/high priority issues
- Strong briefing skills and experience presenting to senior customer management
- Requires BS degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must possess an active Top Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain SCI post hire
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- SAFe Agile Certification
- 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Product Owner
- Certified Scrum Master
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud technologies
- Proven experience managing multiple baselines across multiple environments
- Experience with collaboration tools including Jira/Confluence and Rocketchat
- Experience with ArcGIS or geospatial technologies
- Experience with Geomatics and elevation data
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems.
At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members.
Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!