***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared Dev/Ops Engineers to support a critical mission out of Herndon, VA.
Ideal candidate would have Intel Community (IC) domain experience, engineering background, be system-oriented and have a flair for working within a large-scale, sophisticated service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment. The position requires the ability to: perform system health analysis, identify system issues, and deliver detailed recommended restorative actions for system anomalies. Additionally, effective communication of detailed root cause analysis to both government and contractor management is paramount.
- Experience working in Linux
- Experience working in AWS
- Experience in a DevOps Engineer or System Administration role
- Experience managing microservices using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Big data tools like Elasticsearch, Hadoop/Hive, and Hue.
- Experience in working with Chef for automation and configuration.
- Scripting Experience (any language).
- Oracle WebLogic experience
- XML and Webservices experience
- Ability to work with HTML and SQL
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to be flexible in supporting dynamic user needs
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Applicant selected must possess Security+ Certification or be willing to obtain shortly after being hired
- Applicant selected must possess a current TS / SCI clearance (government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a changing environment.
- Experience with agile development and DevSecOps practices
- Understanding of large-scale software development to include experience with JAVA code, COTS Integration, Agile development experience, familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Demonstrated knowledge of Program development processes, Agile practices, and GIMS architecture
- Experience with support to COTS integration
- Experience with cloud computing design and technologies
- Experience with Big data technologies to include Data Ingest (JSON, Kafka, Microservices, Elastic Search), Analytics (HIVE, SPARK, R, PIG, OOZIE workflows), Elasticsearch, Hadoop (HIVE data, OOZIE, Spark, PIG, IMPALA, HUE), COTS Integration (Knowi, MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL RDS, Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, Zookeeper, Consul, HADOOP/HDFS), Docker and Chef)
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems. At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members. Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!