***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is seeking a TS/SCI Cleared Scrum Master to provide mission critical support out of St. Louis, MO. This position will manage a team made up of DevOps, systems engineers, systems administrators, and/or deployment engineers tasked to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to our customer. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and Custom technologies to deliver advanced production and dissemination capabilities using desktop, web and cloud technologies.
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems. At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members. Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!
- Drive the daily execution of an agile systems team
- Help define, document, and track the completion of Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Bugs
- Communicate with other Scrum masters, program leadership, customer, and development teams to report on status, blockers, etc.
- Run agile meetings such as daily scrum, retrospectives, and program increment planning
- Requires BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Active Top Secret Clearance and the ability to achieve TS/SCI with CI Poly post hire
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agile Development knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/experience (more checkboxes, the better):
- SAFe Agile Certification
- 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud technologies
- Experience with collaboration tools including Jira/Confluence and Rocketchat
- Experience with ArcGIS or geospatial technologies