North Point Technology is looking for TS/SCI Cleared Software Engineers to support a critical mission out of Littleton, CO.
This program requires employees pass a CI Poly every 5 years. If you have a Full Scope Poly, working this program will keep your Full Scope ACTIVE.
Applicants should be self-motivated, curious problem solvers with experience as follows:
This role requires experience working in a team utilizing an agile approach as a positive team player. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and keeps an open mind to differences in development processes. The candidate should have a strong technical knowledge with hands on experience in Java’s Spring Framework and microservices. As a developer on this program you will be working on a large-scale enterprise project with a variety of developers and engineers, and at times you will need to refactor code and implement the latest code trends to update current systems. Because this is a large-scale project, coding practices of commenting and building tests are required for reliability and readability.
Summary: Experience must include the following: Java, J2EE, SOA services, Design Patterns, Spring MVC, SQL Object Oriented Concepts, Data Structures, REST Services, Web technologies and internet protocols.
- Experience creating REST APIs and web services.
- Experience testing and deploying services using Swagger
- Apache + Tomcat + Gradle
- Strong GIT version control awareness
- Jenkins Deployments
- Experience working with and refactoring existing code
- Experience performing code reviews with team members for improvement.
- Experience or desire to write functional tests for code. (Java Junit tests)
- Experience managing Backlog and Ticket Items including writing detailed descriptions and updating performance criteria.
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Java Code design and model with Spring microservice framework (including Spring Annotations)
- Experience using Hibernate (Highly desired)
- Proven experience in advanced object-oriented programming in Java
- Experience programming and data handling of SQL (Mongo is also desired but optional)
- Understanding data structures such as XML, JSON.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
**Knowledge of classified systems is a plus.
**Experience working with map or geospatial data is a plus.
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems.
At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members.
Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!