North Point Technology is looking for TS/SCI Cleared Software Engineers to support a critical mission out of Littleton, CO. Applicants should be self-motivated, curious problem solvers with experience as follows:
This role requires experience working in a team utilizing an agile approach as a positive team player. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and keeps an open mind to differences in development processes. The candidate should have a strong technical knowledge with hands on experience in Java’s Spring Framework and microservices. As a developer on this program you will be working on a large-scale enterprise project with a variety of developers and engineers, and at times you will need to refactor code and implement the latest code trends to update current systems. Because this is a large-scale project, coding practices of commenting and building tests are required for reliability and readability.
Summary: Experience must include the following: Java, J2EE, SOA services, Design Patterns, Spring MVC, SQL Object Oriented Concepts, Data Structures, REST Services, Web technologies and internet protocols.
- Experience creating REST APIs and web services.
- Experience testing and deploying services using Swagger
- Apache + Tomcat + Gradle
- Strong GIT version control awareness
- Jenkins Deployments
- Experience working with and refactoring existing code
- Experience performing code reviews with team members for improvement.
- Experience or desire to write functional tests for code. (Java Junit tests)
- Experience managing Backlog and Ticket Items including writing detailed descriptions and updating performance criteria.
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Java Code design and model with Spring microservice framework (including Spring Annotations)
- Experience using Hibernate (Highly desired)
- Proven experience in advanced object-oriented programming in Java
- Experience programming and data handling of SQL (Mongo is also desired but optional)
- Understanding data structures such as XML, JSON.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
**Knowledge of classified systems is a plus.
**Experience working with map or geospatial data is a plus.