***This job requires active TS and ability to obtain SCI post hire. Please apply only if you have an active TS clearance***
North Point Technology is seeking a TS/SCI Cleared Configuration Manager Engineer. This role will work to develop and support IC enterprise products in an Agile SAFe environment. As a DevOps Engineer on this program, you will have the opportunity to build strong systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities and Agile experience to support a complex program. Based in DevOps framework, you will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing. Applicants should be self-motivated, curious problem solvers with experience with the following tools, processes and technologies:
- Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components that comprise the DevOps environment
- Developing and maintaining scripts to automate tool deployment to an AWS cloud environment and other tasks
- Scripting and maintaining build environments
- Working with project teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment
- Conducting round table discussions on capabilities
- Defining enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices
- Codifying software development best practices across the enterprise
- Developing automated testing framework within DevOps processes
- BA degree and 8-12 years of experience or Masters degree with 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools and technologies, including Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, or Kubernetes
- Experience with Command line experience in Linux or Unix
- AWS Solution Architect or AWS SysOps Administrator Certification
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- Experience in working closely with software developers to integrate, configure, and deploy commercial products
- Experience with Multi cloud management
- Knowledge in complex application integration AWS certification.
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems.
At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members.
Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!