***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared Software Engineers to support a critical mission out of Chantilly, VA.
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems. At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members. Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!
Applicants should be self-motivated, fast-paced, curious problem solvers with a BS in Software Engineering or related field, plus the following skills/experience:
- Familiarity with a MBSE approach and tools or experience with framework/approach similar to MBSE
- Experience developing testable and executable models using model standards ( information compliance and storage, modeling notations, meta-information storage, tools properties and configurations)
- Demonstrable knowledge of systems engineering concepts (requirements, design, etc.), systems engineering processes, and applying these concepts to software-intensive systems
- Experience designing, integrating and configuring systems
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose complex system problems and develop innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination, and task execution situations involving the full spectrum of system integration activities
- Ability to work well/collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to collaborate with customer representatives, domain experts, and other systems engineers, architects, software developers, management in the development of complex software systems
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience with SAFe and Agile methodologies
- Translating exploitation requirements into decomposable user stories.
- Knowledge and understanding of OpenLayers/Google Maps/ArcGIS APIs and Google Earth/KML
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira, rockchat and confluence
- Experience and domain knowledge related to GEOINT analysis
- Experience with SecDevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with software systems integration and incremental software development