At NewStore it is our mission to provide amazing shopping experiences, whether online or in a physical store. Our cloud platform is used by retailers in over 40+ countries enabling people to enjoy effortless shopping.
About the Job
As an Engineer for NewStores’ Integration Ecosystem, you will be part of a team that designs and delivers scalable and robust solutions that will allow our Service Integration Partners to create, use and monetize integration components between our solution and other systems outside NewStore scope.
You will work alongside other highly skilled and motivated software engineers, data scientists, product and engineering managers to deliver top of the line integration solutions and products.
We're looking for people who balance their technical skills with a focus on outcomes - engineers who like to take all opportunities to understand business problems and take pride in the quality of their solution.
Integrating systems from multiple vendors, you will be expected to be able to work across multiple languages and technology stack, so flexibility and learning are paramount, anchored in your software engineering foundations.
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience (Java, Python or Go preferred for BE, ReactJS for frontend)
- Good command of software development design patterns and best practices in the area of expertise (BE or FE)
- Exposure to production environments
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experience working with modern agile practices and a DevOps culture
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and understand different tech stacks
Extra special things we'd love to see
- Contributions to Open Source projects / personal projects
- Using cloud based technologies (AWS preferred)
- Exposure to all phases of software development, from requirements gathering to live operation
- Maturity beyond your years...
Benefits we offer
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Stock Options for every employee based on role and level
- Training / Education budget of €2.000, per year
- 4 company-wide quarterly additional holidays
- Employee Referral bonus of €5.000
- Work 100% remotely whenever you want
- Flexible IT equipment at your disposal, like a 16" Macbook, Lenovo, and others.
Everyone is welcome here 🤗
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
Questions? We'd love to hear from you!