🏢 Who we are
NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built for speed and flexibility, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, G-Star RAW, Marine Layer, Scotch & Soda, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
🕵️ About the role
NewStore is here to bring back the joy in retail, supporting brands to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience for their customers. We enable retailers to run their shop entirely with an iPhone, giving their associates the power to do extraordinary things through cutting-edge technologies.
You will be involved from the initial customer contact through to the planning and execution of the project involving solution partners, internal software developers, and clients. You will be leading all technical aspects of customer implementations from project kickoff to complete delivery. Ideally, you have a background in the retail industry and commerce with successful large global, multi-language, multi-currency, multi-store rollouts. You will work closely with internal teams, including product management and engineering, as well as solution integration partners.
📍 The place of work could be in Berlin, Boston MA, or remote with periodic travel to headquarters and customer locations.
🚀 What you'll do
- Meet with clients to define and articulate business requirements and architect complex solutions leveraging NewStore, existing IT landscape and recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, operations, and maintenance
- As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for educating and guiding decisions made by solution partners and the customer technical team, including leading by example when necessary
- As a seasoned customer-facing professional, you will have skills to influence stakeholders and team members
- You will responsible for attaining customer objectives within time and scope with maintaining the quality of the architecture
- Travel 25%
🌱 What we value
- Relevant experience with several of the following subject areas of five (5) years:
- eCommerce, OMS, In-Store retail, and (m)POS systems and processes,
- CRM, ERP, and Fulfillment integrations
- Proven success with delivering projects on time, in scope, and to customer business objectives
- Enjoys working with customers - customer-focused, experience working with a 3rd Party delivery team
- Strong English language in written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in the presence of shifting situations whilst maintaining a cool and dominant posture
- A strategic thinker who can anticipate potential challenges related to invisible constraints such as scalability and regional/international differences, etc.
- Preferably university qualifications in a technical field such as Engineering or Computer Science
🔥 Perks and Benefits:
- 25 paid holidays and 4 bonus company-wide holidays
- Monthly Internet stipend
- Development budget
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Remote work flexibility
- “Life-friendly” working hours
- In-office snacks and beverages
- Employee referral program
- Employee stock options
- Employee quarterly bonus
🤗 Everyone is welcome here
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
This position is open to applicants who are authorized to work and located in Boston, MA, USA, Germany, or the Netherlands.