NewLimit is a biotechnology company working to radically extend human healthspan. We’re developing medicines to treat age-related diseases by reprogramming the epigenome, a new therapeutic mechanism to restore regenerative potential in aged and diseased cells. We leverage functional genomics, pooled perturbation screening, and machine learning models to unravel the biology of epigenetic aging and disease using experiments of unprecedented scale.
NewLimit is seeking an outstanding engineer to lead the development of software and infrastructure to support our research platform. You will be instrumental to the design, development, and deployment of infrastructure to supporting research and development needs.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Collaborate with our Epigenetic Editing, Single Cell Technology, and Predictive Modeling teams to create infrastructure and interfaces for data storage, transfer, and accessibility.
- Implement laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and build, deploy, and operate hybrid lab-computational workflows and analyses.
- Demonstrated ability to enable diverse team members with high quality code, artifacts, and best practices.
- 5+ years contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Demonstrated leadership in an engineering environment and driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Highly self-motivated, intellectually curious, and excited to thrive in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary, and team-oriented start-up environment.
Nice to have
- M.S., Ph.D., or equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
- 3+ years experience managing or leading engineering teams.
- Diverse biotech industry experience.