Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom, and, most recently, Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world's first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in 27 cities globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage in team & stakeholder discussions to define problem space, analyse requirements and translate into functional & technical solution
- Creates and maintain high-quality business analysis artifacts, including specifications, requirement documents, user story, wireframes, acceptance criteria etc
- Knowledge on product strategy and OKR to better support Product Manager to develop backlog, prioritise of user stories and track outcome to best meet product goals
- Works with Designer on with User Experience & User Interface (UI) for development
- Work with QA to create & review test plans and scripts and participate in testing the solution to ensure quality of development and delivery of solution is met
- Work with technical team & developers ensure functional and technical specifications are documented and up to date
- Combining Global solution and reusable components for integration of system, machine, and user interfaces, as well as modelling design to meet the business requirements
- Effectively communicate status, issue escalations & resolutions
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with cross functional team tand document action items, follow-up to drive resolution
- Contribute to release communication/presentation around solution flow / status
What You'll Need:
- At least 2 years of experience and understanding development workflows (scrum) & software product lifecycle
- Experience in working with cross functional team for solution designing and specifications
- Experience in initiating backlog, creation of good User Stories (INVEST) and creating clear success criteria
- Understanding on lean principles & prioritisation techniques to product creation (i.e. MVP, minimum viable product)
- Ability to see the big picture, strong systems solutions thinking
- Experience with using Atlassian tools (i.e. JIRA) would be preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – bilingual (English/Chinese) would be ideal as our product team does need to work very closely with our technical team in China
- Ability to understand data, draw insights on outcome from implementation
- Experience in dealing with products implemented for multiple markets would be highly regarded
Make It Happen
We strive to deliver results with the highest impact and are committed to following through. We continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
We seize the initiative and are always looking for continual improvement, for ourselves, our team and the cities we serve. We relish the chance for action even if it leads us outside of our normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Our decisions are evidence-based. We assess situations fairly, wherever possible using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions.
We ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and are ready to leave behind what we thought we knew.
Do More With Less
We understand that both time and resources are finite. We balance our priorities and think strategically about how we can maximise our impact and the return on investment.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!