Neuron is the leading shared e-scooter and e-bike company in Australia and continues to grow rapidly. Neuron partners with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron leads the industry in safety and technology, including developing our own e-scooters which are purpose built for sharing.
Casual Work Expression of Interest
Ground Patrollers are our team on the ground keeping our e-scooter and e-bike fleets available for customers. This role is hands on moving e-scooters and e-bikes, swapping batteries, performing safety checks and keeping our fleet in great condition. This role will sometimes work alongside a Driver and will sometimes work independently. This is a hands-on, high impact role that will suit people who love being out and about around the city, love physical work, love helping customers and are looking for an exciting challenge.
- The ability to work 20 hours minimum per week
- Flexibility to work regular evenings, nights and/or weekends
- Ability to regularly lift, carry and maneuver 25-28 kg
- Someone who is a fast learner and comfortable working with technology, communicating and multitasking
- Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” attitude
- Someone who has a great work ethic and willing to be hands on
- Someone who loves providing a great customer experience and is able to help customers with basic questions when on the job
- A team player who works well with others and can handle a high pressure, fast paced environment
- You will need to be aged 16 or over to apply for this role
- You will need a suitable smartphone to perform this role (generally an Apple or Android device from 2016 or newer).
Make It Happen
We strive to deliver results with the highest impact and are committed to following through. We continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
We seize the initiative and are always looking for continual improvement, for ourselves, our team and the cities we serve. We relish the chance for action even if it leads us outside of our normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Our decisions are evidence-based. We assess situations fairly, wherever possible using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions.
We ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and are ready to leave behind what we thought we knew.
Do More With Less
We understand that both time and resources are finite. We balance our priorities and think strategically about how we can maximise our impact and the return on investment.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team! Please apply below and our Brisbane team will contact you if/when there is a suitable opportunity available.
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.