Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in APAC and has also expanded into the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in several cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently launched in Canada.
You will be part of a fast-growing, tight knit Finance team and get hands-on operating experience. You will support financial operations for Neuron's markets, collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, execute internal projects and learn and grow quickly.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate and support the ongoing restructuring of the finance operations, FP&A and reporting activities
- Support day-to-day financial operations including payables, payroll, taxation and regulatory reporting
- Support year-end audit, tax and regulatory processes
- Minimum internship for 6 months or at least until Dec-2021
What You'll Need:
- Current studies in in Finance or Accounting, with the aim of obtaining a CPA or CA preferred
- Adaptable, strong willingness to learn, and detail oriented with strong work ethic and organisational skills, and ability to handle different work streams under time constraints.
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional and hyper-growth environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Agility to apply financing and accounting know-how to a dynamic mobility start-up
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!