Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016, and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in twelve locations across the ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
You will report to the Head of Product and work cross functionally with engineering, product, supply, city managers and expansion teams to drive our demonstrations and presentations of features and industry innovations to help Neuron with city governments licenses and expand our footprint in key markets.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with engineering, product, supply, city and expansion teams to manage the whole life cycle for market expansion-related projects.
- Drive the delivery of key technology innovations to our city councils.
- Ensure the city needs are added into and prioritized right in our Product Roadmap.
- Build a testing framework of the products for demonstrations with a team of engineers
- Design a training program for city teams on demonstration choreography
- Support the team on delivery of key innovations post-demonstration into the market, and ensure the teams meet timelines and expectations
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in any of the STEM fields AND >3 years of Technical Project Management experience
- Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure
- Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management is a MUST.
- Must be comfortable managing remote project delivery teams, and possess the ability to troubleshoot technical implementation issues
- Must be able to communicate and establish trust with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
- Must be comfortable working across multiple time zones
- Must be able to understand both business needs and technical details
- A Project Management certification such as PRINCE2 or PMP is a strong plus
- Quantitative and analytical experience is a plus
- Experience in IoT, software engineering or mobility industry is a plus
- Communication in both English and Chinese strongly preferred
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!