Neuron is the leading shared e-scooter company in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016, and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in twelve locations across the ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
You will be based in our global headquarters in Singapore working as the lead brand marketing person within a small, creative and fun communications team. You’ll report to the Head of Communications and will be responsible for driving the company’s marketing strategy from conception through to execution. Once the global strategy is agreed you’ll work with in-market colleagues delivering marketing campaigns that enhance Neuron’s reputation with key city stakeholders while also helping us attract, and strengthen relationships, with riders.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute a global marketing strategy that helps build our brand awareness; demonstrates industry leadership, particularly related to safety; and enhances our reputation with key city stakeholders, including city councils and riders
- Create integrated marketing plans and associated content for offline, paid and owned media channels (including consumer activation events, advertising, sponsorships and partnerships, digital and social media)
- Manage the localisation and adaptation of global campaigns and initiatives so they can be executed at country, and city, level by our in-market teams
- Evaluate inbound marketing proposals and advise of the opportunities and risks
- Measure, analyse and adjust all marketing initiatives based on results
What You'll Need:
- A Marketing degree or other relevant communications qualification
- 5+ years relevant work experience in national or regional marketing role
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience delivering a full range of marketing initiatives across offline, paid and owned media channels
- Hands-on experience of managing integrated marketing agencies and suppliers and a track record of project managing the production of creative content to deliver on marketing objectives
- Must have a great attention to detail and be able to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal guidance once the project objectives have been agreed
- Proficient at using G Suite, and knowledge of Leanplum and Photoshop is appreciated
- A driven team player who likes to work hard but also have fun
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!