Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety.
We currently operate in six cities in the ANZ market and have recently also launched in the UK.
Neuron is looking for an overnight (11:00PM - 07:00AM) Operations Supervisor to act as a shift leader for our nighttime Operations team, monitoring our Ground Patrollers and Drivers as well as the availability of our Neuron e-scooters. Reporting into the Brisbane Operations Manager, an Operations Supervisor may also have the opportunity to spearhead growth and proactively contribute to other local or non-local launch initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Perform basic administrative tasks, such as shift scheduling and manpower deployment planning.
- Manage the Ground Patrollers & Drivers in retrieving and returning scooters to the designated parking stations.
- Ensure the Operations team performs timely deployment of the mobility devices at designated stations to support consumer demand.
- Ensure timely pick up of assigned e-scooters from scooter consolidation areas.
- Ensure the Operations team performs quality control and basic maintenance on the e-scooters.
- Train new Operations staff members and conduct refresher training
- Ensure that the Operations teams adhere to the Operations Standard Operating Procedures.
What You'll Need:
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work regular nights and weekends (11:00PM-7:00AM, Wed-Sun)
- Ability to lift, carry and maneuver 25-28 kg
- Any mobility/logistics/transportation experience is advantageous
- A hands-on approach to leadership - our Operations supervisors will need to be comfortable managing “in the field” alongside their team members
- Self-Starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Passionate about delivering a seamless customer experience
Make It Happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!