Neuron Mobility is the fastest growing micro-mobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for the technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. In addition to Townsville, we currently operate in five other cities including Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Canberra and Auckland and will soon be expanding to the United Kingdom.
Reporting to the City Operations Manager, the Warehouse Manager owns end-to-end warehouse operations and contributes to the successful launch and running of the business in the city.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute Neuron’s Warehouse Management strategy in Townsville.
- Perform basic administrative tasks, such shift scheduling and manpower deployment planning for the warehouse.
- Train new electric scooter technicians and conduct refresher training.
- Service and repair e-scooters.
- Swap batteries and conduct on-site maintenance of e-scooters, ensuring our high quality control measures are met at all times.
- Ensure that the Warehouse teams adhere to the Operations Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure the Warehouse teams perform quality control and basic maintenance on the scooters.
- Represent Neuron as a positive brand ambassador.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (or similar)
- A process-driven mentality, with experience defining best practice warehouse procedures
- Prior experience in warehouse operations/supply-chain would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with the start-up high-growth phase
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen - We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
Be Proactive - We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust Facts Over Opinions - Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
Stay Curious - We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less - Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!