Neuron is the fastest growing micro-mobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in eight locations including Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin and Auckland and will soon be expanding to Canberra in Australia as well as in the United Kingdom.
These are Neuron’s Values:
Make it happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust facts over opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do more with less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
You will be reporting to the Head of Product. You will have the opportunity to drive and lead new product innovations across engineering, data, growth and user experience that directly impact strategic business direction.
What you'll do:
- Lead product and engineering innovations to maintain Neuron’s status as the leading e-scooter provider in Australia/New Zealand.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, design, cities and IoT to drive decision making and meet deadlines.
- Support the prioritization, strategy and management of product and engineering features.
- Research user and city council needs and pain points and convert these into actionable product and engineering solutions.
- Work with the design team to design experiences that deliver new innovative solutions to our users.
What you'll need:
- Relevant 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally exposure to operations businesses, e.g., ride hailing, food delivery, e-commerce is a plus.
- Strong technical background. Experience in areas like Enterprise platform and Machine Learning is a plus.
- Experience working with product and engineering teams.
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- Someone with a keen interest in driving innovations in the micro-mobility space.
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you!
*Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.