Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in six cities (Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Auckland, Canberra and Townsville) in the ANZ market and have recently also launched in the UK (Slough).
You will be reporting to the Head of Data. You would have the opportunity to bridge the critical gap between Product, City Operations and Users, directly impacting strategic business decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with a cross-functional team (Engineering, Design, Product, Customer Service) to ship major features and product improvements to grow the business.
- Discover growth opportunities in the product from funnel conversion rates and user experience by exploring transaction data, customer activity within apps and actual customer insights
- Drives the prioritization, strategy, and focus on solutions to solve user problems
- Work with the local markets and other functional teams (Customer Service, Operations, Marketing) to help identify and understand key roadblocks and opportunities
- Surface key insights for product improvement and advise the product team on the feasibility of the features in pipeline
- Understand the competitive landscape in various markets of play and spearhead the ideas on product differentiation
What you'll need:
- Relevant 3-6 years of experience as a Data Analyst, ideally exposure in two-sided marketplace, e.g., ride hailing, food delivery, e-commerce is a plus
- Experience working with product and engineering teams is preferred
- Experience with these is a must:
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- Someone with a keen interest in driving growth across cities of operations
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen - Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Be Proactive - Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions - Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Stay Curious - Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less - Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!