Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in six cities (Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Auckland, Canberra and Townsville) in the ANZ market and have recently also launched in the UK (Slough).
You will be reporting to the Head of Data. You would have the opportunity to bridge the critical gap between Product, City Operations and Users, directly impacting strategic business decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with a cross-functional team (Engineering, Design, Product, Customer Service) to ship major features and product improvements to grow the business.
- Discover growth opportunities in the product from funnel conversion rates and user experience by exploring transaction data, customer activity within apps and actual customer insights
- Drives the prioritization, strategy, and focus on solutions to solve user problems
- Work with the local markets and other functional teams (Customer Service, Operations, Marketing) to help identify and understand key roadblocks and opportunities
- Surface key insights for product improvement and advise the product team on the feasibility of the features in pipeline
- Understand the competitive landscape in various markets of play and spearhead the ideas on product differentiation
What you'll need:
- Relevant 3-6 years of experience as a Data Analyst, ideally exposure in two-sided marketplace, e.g., ride hailing, food delivery, e-commerce is a plus
- Experience working with product and engineering teams is preferred
- Experience with these is a must:
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- Someone with a keen interest in driving growth across cities of operations
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen - We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
Be Proactive - We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust Facts Over Opinions - Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
Stay Curious - We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less - Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!