The role in a nutshell
In the role of Partnership Development Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of high-profile consumer brands and retailers. Working closely with senior marketing and business teams for each partner, you will be looking to maximize sales performance (often omnichannel). You will create compelling marketing programs using our own media channels, selling large campaign packages to create long term strategic plans.
As a Partnership Development Manager at UNiDAYS, you will be expected to gain deep understanding of each partner and along with their goals and pain points to leverage every opportunity possible. You will work to strategically develop the relationship further and take ownership in an innovative and creative partnership.
We expect your ideas and strategies to push the business forward and help create the next wave of services and innovations for UNiDAYS.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Who You Are
- Proactive learner who is confident in building strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Great attention to detail
- Analytical and Data driven in decision making
- Positive, calm, confident approach to all situations
- An absolute ambassador to partners, new team members, mentor junior team members and the global team
- Flexible, thorough, articulate and not afraid to communicate with the ability to multitask and work in a high energy success driven environment
- A confident sales enablement person who thrives under autonomy, but supports their team in joint delivery to business and revenue objectives
- Thrives on a challenge and seeks a solution in every opportunity
- Passionate and tenacious approach
EXPERIENCE: What You Have Done
- Experienced managing multiple partners and stakeholder
- Proven detail-oriented and organized approach to workload
- A clear understanding of ‘the value proposition’
- Ability to package, negotiate and sell omnichannel media campaigns
- Comfortable with numbers and analysing large data sets
- IT proficient and experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled at managing expectations both internally and externally
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Excellent presentation skills
- Expressed an interest in the technology industry and student demographic
- Proven ability to support and prioritise multiple client’s solution needs while maneuvering changes in the marketplace in relation to our target audience.
- A driven ambitious pro-active person who's fun to work with and is passionate about the delivery of value to our members and partners
RESPONSIBILITIES: What we need you to do
- Sell products/services to a group of strategic/key accounts critical to the organization in terms of sales volume or market share growth.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned partners.
- Focus is on driving revenue and client retention by building consultative relationships.
- Understand customer industry and business needs and offer unique and innovative solutions.
- Work with partner to establish a strategic account planning process and agree upon performance objectives.
- Coordinates internal resources to meet and exceed performance objectives and partner expectations.
- Typical sales cycles may be long and can be complex, with high levels of service required.
- Deliver on all the key performance metrics of your portfolio of partners
- Fundamentally understand the core objectives and goals of each partner so you can tailor a strategy for each one
- Create annual account plans with quarterly business reviews to drive performance and strong partner engagement
- Strategic stakeholder management - being able to liaise with and present to different seniority levels of an organisation
- Ability to interpret data insights that help you to pitch a compelling story
- Internal relationship management - leading the conversations with stakeholders throughout all UNiDAYS departments, ensuring common goals are achieved
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.