The role in a nutshell
The Marketing Coordinator supports the development and implementation of all marketing plans and ANZ promotional calendar to drive our business goals; member acquisition, engagement and revenue. Secondarily, you’ll project manage all brand and partner activities within the region to support our member and revenue pipeline.
As a solutions-focused individual, you will interrogate and communicate market research and member data to craft persuasive campaigns and messaging that engage with our members and organically entice partners;
- Supporting planning and delivery of marketing initiatives with a member-first approach allowing UNiDAYS to build loyalty, frequency of use and trust within the ANZ member base.
- Working with the Commercial team to plan and deliver marketing opportunities, encouraging and guiding partners to promote at the right time to help increase ROI.
Along with the ANZ marketing team, you will collaboratively manage the marketing plan, implement and design marketing campaigns according to the marketing strategy and localise global campaigns where relevant. You will communicate regularly with the wider global marketing team to share learnings and forward planning.
Implementing engaging promotional initiatives to serve our members and partners at the highest standard, whilst driving growth, will be your mission.
Who You Are
- Your professional style will be collaborative, transparent and confident
- Solutions focused & results driven with the ability to interpret results to inform future strategies
- Motivated and respectful of all stakeholders; internal and external
- Comfortable challenging others, being challenged, and bringing people on board with you to work towards achieving common goals
- A natural curiosity to discover and share with others
- Customer-centric mindset; thinking creatively to bring your ideas to life and connecting with customers and the wider community
- Ability to work within a team collaboratively and support cross-functionally
- Growth mindset and looking to embrace opportunities to build your skills in order to offer quality and reassurance to all of our internal and external customers.
What You Have Done
- Commercial & operational knowledge/experience working in Marketing
- Good understanding of social media platforms and social media marketing
- Highly numerate, with a passion for data, insight and analytics
- Proficient in Google Sheets & Slides
- Good understanding of web analytics tools e.g. GA360
- Good project management skills and ability to multitask
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
- Good understanding of performance marketing and optimisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Copywriting skills are advantageous
What we need you to do
- Assist in the development and coordination of marketing campaigns, promotional calendar and partner marketing plans for the organization.
- Support day-to-day marketing operations including all marketing communications, media campaigns, promotions, event planning and coordination, and other projects.
- Research, maintain, and report on marketing data to assist teams in determining marketing direction.
- Coordinate updates of marketing databases from directories, field contacts, customer service input, returned mail, or invalid email addresses.
- Work closely with our social agency to help deliver and optimise social media and influencer marketing.
- Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials and reports.
- Manage the briefing process and collation of all marketing communications assets.
- Collaborate with the CRM executive to deliver best-in-class retention and usage plans that are aligned with marketing plans.
- Take a lead role when partnering with the Commercial team to set up seasonal and campaign KPIs, develop and implement plans for existing and new partners that align with Commercial revenue targets overall and by verticals, maximises traffic and conversions, and optimises sales.
- Identify and engage ANZ marketing partners & opportunities to grow brand awareness and acquisition. Negotiate best partnership agreements & deliver positive ROI on all marketing investment.
- Network with universities and educational facilities in order to drive potential collaborations and audience cross pollination.
- Attending and contributing to partner meetings as the Marketing representative, to deliver best in class partner engagement and plan ahead to maximise returns for UNiDAYS and partners.
- Ensuring the promotional calendar is in sync with partners’ promotional activity, to maximise traffic and conversion.
- Problem solve new business ideas and challenges in order to deliver and support new innovative commercial opportunities
- Lead the process for partner marketing material, external and sell-in presentations, case studies and in-store signage (engagement of various internal stakeholders to support).
- Help manage any existing or new suppliers that will support growth in the ANZ market.
- Project manage the collation and dispatch of all B2B marketing communications and calendars.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.