This is a great opportunity for an outstanding, highly driven individual who has strong experience looking for new business, delivering commercial targets, developing and fostering client relationships and pitching for proposals from brands who want to build an AFFINITY with the Gen Z audience. Working with client direct, affiliate partners & media agencies, this individual will take to market UNiDAYS as the world’s number one Student AFFINITY Network for the Australia & New Zealand markets.
In addition you will:
- Be accountable for driving partner acquisition and high value long-term partnerships for the ANZ region.
- Grow the UNiDAYS partner base and ensure their success on the network.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships internally and externally by sharing new ideas and best practice as you accelerate growth in Australia and New Zealand, and more widely, the APAC region.
Sound like your next role?
- This role is for a very ambitious, dynamic and driven individual who has experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media, with a proven track record of solution focused selling.
- We’re looking for someone who can grow the partner base, has experience with partner/agency/affiliate management, business development and negotiations.
- A deep understanding of the online advertising industry with a focus on the tools and technologies that enable ad serving, insights/surveying, philanthropic marketing, and retail/in-store experience will help you succeed here at UNiDAYS.
- Team players are essential, as you will collaborate cross functionally and be supported by the broader Commercial team to deliver the most crucial commercial partnerships at UNiDAYS with the ANZ region.
- Experience selling to C-levels and VP’s that hold brand and advertising budgets will be beneficial as our New Business Director.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Who You Are
- Hunter mentality, go-getting attitude and plays to win!
- Proactive, success driven work ethic
- Tenacious, confident, solutions focused, multitasker, articulate
- Professional, entrepreneurial, strategic, autonomous
- Enjoys being challenged and working towards sales targets
- Networker & Strong relationship builder - comfortable influencing at C-suite level
- Strong presenter
- Strategic thinker
- Great storyteller
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.