Role in a nutshell
This is a great opportunity for an outstanding, highly driven individual who has great experience looking for new business, delivering commercial targets, developing and fostering client relationships and pitching for proposals from brands who want to build an AFFINITY with the Gen Z audience. Working with client direct, affiliate partners & media agencies, this individual will work in tandem with the New Business Team to take-to-market UNiDAYS as the world’s number one Student AFFINITY Network; a new and unique platform for brands to connect with GenZ’s.
Day to day responsibilities
- Take the UNiDAYS proposition as the World’s number one Student AFFINITY Network to Performance/Brand Marketiers (client direct), Affiliate Partners and Media agencies
- Sell a range of fixed fee and Affiliate solutions and Brand Partnership deals
- 70% focus on Performance & 30% focus on Brand campaigns
- Build and convert a pipeline of new business opportunities focusing on a specific set of clients/verticals.
- Sell a range of fixed fee and Affiliate solutions PLUS Brand partnership deals via client direct (performance/brand marketing) and Affiliate partners
- Effectively navigate and connect with all relevant partner stakeholders i.e. Performance, eCommerce, Brand
- Work towards your quarterly and annual sales target with the aim of overachieving it
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure smooth onboarding of new partnerships
- Be discerning when qualifying leads to ensure that we are on-boarding partners who are delivering value to our members and a high ARPU to the business (frequency + retention)
- Define business strategy for the clients/verticals allocated on a quarterly/yearly basis i.e. setting clear objectives and an execution plan
- You will evaluate and measure your own performance and seek feedback for continuous improvement. You also commit to regular check-ins with your line manager and to be proactive in completing your quarterly, Mid-Year and End of Year reviews to ensure your manager has enough time to complete before the deadline.
What we need from you
- Client facing new business sales experience in Performance/Affiliate based sales & Brand Partnerships
- Proven experience selling digital advertising solutions is advantageous
- A high level database of contacts across client direct, affiliate partners and media agencies
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Partnership deals with global brands
- Present and pitch to clients/affiliate//media agencies
The behaviours that enable high performance;
- Stakeholder management - when we identify, influence, engage, and communicate well with internal and external stakeholders we’re able to make better decisions faster and with greater collaboration
- Entrepreneurship - we brace the unknown and think outside the box. If there’s a need, we fill the void. If there is an opportunity, we pounce. We’re hungry for more!
- Leading others - a leader is anyone who inspires others and drives a better outcome. We all play a role in coaching, mentoring, and developing others
- Collaboration - we know we are better together so we connect with different perspectives and expertise to collaborate on best result
- Innovation - We shape the market. Unique answers to unique challenges need creative minds and we all have the imagination to evolve UNiDAYS for the future
- Communication - while we all crave communication, we have different standards and styles. We must work to adapt our style to ensure our method and message have a positive impact
- Adaptable - Change happens; how well we respond to change will determine our success. We must have an open mind, a willingness to work and speed in our actions
- Prioritisation - our time and expertise should be focussed where we make the most difference to support our members, partners and critical business needs
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.