Moloco is a machine learning company that enables businesses to unleash the power of their own data for fast, sustainable growth and performance through the advertising ecosystem. Our technology is best-in-class as we received the SMARTIES X silver award for Machine Learning and AI and were named the Cross-Industry Winner for Google Cloud Customer Awards. Moloco is in hyper-growth mode, ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500, and recently certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work. There isn’t a better time to join this innovative team in our Silicon Valley HQ or our offices in San Francisco, Seattle, London, Seoul, Singapore, China, and Tokyo.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a key member of the MOLOCO business team in helping to shape new products’ overall business and product strategy.
- Meet with CEOs, CTOs, CROs, VP Sales, VPE, and other technology executives, data engineers, and other key stakeholders to understand their business needs.
- Define and size markets, identify target segments, and build strategy to engage with customers.
- Build a new business pipeline and manage opportunities to achieve the company’s strategic initiatives and revenue goal.
- Close new accounts using a consultative-based approach across advertising technology, marketing technology and data industries. Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Manage contract negotiations and liaison with the legal team.
- Handle the high velocity and volume of engagements and interactions with customers, partners, and internal teams.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years account executive, sales, or partnership development experience in the Internet, media, e-Commerce, and high-tech industries.
- Experience hitting a quota of $1M+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 12+ customer meetings per week.
- Solid track record of delivering results in business development or sales.
- Outstanding ability of communicating with senior customer executives, building trusted relationships, structuring and closing significant deals.
- Strong leadership and great skills in working with multiple stakeholders to accomplish business development goals.
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills.
- Strong negotiation skills to close deals.
- Proven leadership, problem solving, project management, and strong attention to detail.
- Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary.
- Experience in or selling to e-Commerce with media monetization solutions, cloud, or software-as-a-service solutions.