Moloco is a machine learning company empowering organizations of all sizes to grow and unlock the full value of their unique first-party data, elevating the traditional path to performance advertising. While the largest technology companies have proven the speed and scale of ad-targeting utilizing data— the same robust performance powered by machine learning has previously been unavailable beyond their platforms.
That's where Moloco steps in. With Moloco's powerful combination of cutting-edge machine learning technologies, we play a unique and visible role in shaping the digital economy, all while allowing companies to stay independent and scale.
An industry leader at the nexus of machine learning, performance marketing, and visionary product infrastructure, Moloco is advancing the advertising technology industry. We ranked #95 in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2022. We ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500 and have been certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work. Check us out on Glassdoor and be sure to get an inside look at working at Moloco on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.
Moloco is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, London, Berlin, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, Gurgaon, and Tokyo.
Creating a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion and belonging is core to our existence. To reach our goals, diversity of talent and thought is a critical component to how we operate as an organization. Our workforce is our superpower, and we know that fostering a culture of inclusion, authenticity, and belonging will allow us the greatest opportunity to carry out our mission -- to empower businesses of all sizes to grow through operational machine learning.
Moloco is a truly rewarding place to work and in an exciting period of growth, which you could be a part of. Join us today and apply now!
The Impact You'll Be Contributing to Moloco:
- Define customer value, strategy and roadmap for Moloco’s Cloud DSP products
- Synthesize large amounts of internal and external data from multiple sources and glean insights for product development
- Lead cross functional teams to drive rapid and high quality product development
- Stay on top of trends in the industry including competitors and surface new product offering and positioning ideas
- Develop go-to-market strategies and materials including generating and maintaining all sales enablement templates such as decks and case studies
- Communicate with various external partners for collaboration to advance the product
- Troubleshoot day-to-day operational roadblocks
- Moloco is seeking a passionate and self-starting product manager. As a Product Manager at Moloco, you will help us define vision, strategy, and roadmap to bring state-of-the-art advertising products to the market. You will analyze the mobile advertising landscape and collaborate with cross functional teams to turn Moloco’s industry-leading technical assets into game changing products that will lead the market
How Do I Know if the Role is Right For Me?
- Experience driving product development lifecycle (from strategy definition, roadmap planning, requirement preparation and go-to-market)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Fast learner and self-initiative personality
- Dealing with underlying complex technical requirements
- Experience effectively working with multiple functional areas such as Engineering, UX, User Research, Product Specialist, Finance, or Marketing
- 5-7 years of work experience with at least 5 years in Product Management
- Fluent in speaking and writing both Korean and English
- Ad-tech experience
- Great communication skills
- Statistics, Economics and Computer Science majors
- Experience in SQL or other data analytics language
Moloco Thrive: Benefits and Well-Being:
We take care of you and create the conditions for you to do the best work of your career. Through a lens of Inclusion, we offer innovative benefits which empower our employees to take care of themselves and their families so they can do the best work of their lives. For an overview of our global benefits, click here.
Lead with Humility: Everyone’s voice is respected, valued, and heard. With humility, we become more open and accessible to each other. We win, lose, and learn together. Accountability and feedback are essential to our success.
Uncapped Growth Mindset: We see all situations as opportunities to learn, grow, and improve as individuals and as an organization. We seek diverse perspectives, encourage curiosity, and promote experimentation to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Create Real Value: We pursue the most impactful opportunities with rigor and integrity. We take intelligent risks and make disciplined trade-offs to maintain deep focus. We help our customers win by delivering durable value.
Go Further Together: We’re one team working towards one mission and vision. We collaborate proactively and inclusively, involving the right people at the right time and in the right way. We strive to create a more equitable workplace. We won’t let each other fail.
Moloco is an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender, gender expression and gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.