Senior Manager of Partner Operations - EMEA
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed provides the leading global, omnichannel cloud commerce platform for retail and hospitality businesses around the world to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our commerce platform transforms and unifies merchants' digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connections to B2B supplier networks. Here’s your chance to join our dynamic, fast-growing EMEA partnership team as the Senior Partner Operations Manager EMEA and help us empower our partners and customers to build successful businesses on Lightspeed.
This is a critical leadership role on the EMEA Partnerships team with a high visibility and significant customer impact. As Partner Operations Manager EMEA you will own a full roadmap of initiatives to increase the efficiency and impact of our retail and hospitality distribution partnerships business in EMEA. You will partner with our partnerships global leadership and EMEA stakeholders to drive forward scalable operational improvements and profitable growth initiatives. This role will manage a team of direct & indirect reports who support partnerships in EMEA including Partner Success, Technical Partner Operations, Partner Billing, Partner Training, Partner Marketing, Partner Installation & Support and Project Management.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Strategy: Develop and own a full roadmap of initiatives to increase the scalability, efficiency and impact of our distribution teams and drive operational improvements for our partners
- Project management: Manage projects from their initial definition until their final implementation. Develop business cases, prioritization frameworks, implementation plans for scalable solutions that improve business problems touching many sides of the business.
- Process creation and optimisation: Scale new and existing processes to allow the distribution business to efficiently operate and grow
- Stakeholder management: Work closely with both external and internal stakeholders both in EMEA and globally to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilized in improving our product, operations and partnerships GTM.
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritizing those with the highest return on investment and by developing dashboards and reporting to optimize for continuous improvement.
- People: Ability to hire, coach, manage and develop a team with experience using OKR’s to drive corporate and personal growth alignment and objectives
What You’ll Be Bringing To The Team
- Proven experience in partner operations, project management, strategy, operations management, or other relevant experience
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables. You are constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize for better results.
- Critical thinking capability and exceptional problem-solving skills; from framing the opportunity, to designing workstreams, to sharpening the recommendations
- Previous people management experience, specifically in mentoring individual contributors and mentoring new team leads who are direct and / or indirect reports
- Background in establishing operational objectives and aligning team contributions to key business priorities
- Strong ability to lead through influence, especially cross-functionally
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, and be able to proactively chart path forward in emerging business areas
- You are a true motivator with positive energy to fit this vibrant team.
- Excellent English written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident navigating Salesforce, Monday.com with strong quantitative analytical skills.
Even Better If You Have, But Not Necessary
- Experience in global SaaS scale up businesses
- Experience working with international teams
- Fluent in a 2nd language: especially German, French, Dutch.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth. In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions and a long term equity incentive (we are all owners).
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Company pension program
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Language classes & LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the SMB businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, SMB merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!
À propos de nous
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE : LSPD) dynamise les entreprises qui constituent le pilier de l'économie mondiale.
Notre plateforme de commerce unique transforme et unifie les opérations numériques et physiques en permettant les ventes multicanaux, l'expansion vers de nouveaux sites, les paiements mondiaux, les solutions financières et la connexion aux réseaux de fournisseurs. Grâce à la plateforme de commerce Lightspeed, les commerçants du secteur de la vente au détail et de l'hôtellerie peuvent créer des entreprises prospères pour l'avenir.
Lightspeed, dont le siège social se trouve à Montréal, bénéficie de la confiance des entreprises locales favorites, où la communauté va faire ses achats et déguster sa gastronomie. Lightspeed possède des bureaux au Canada, aux États-Unis, en Europe, et dans la région APAC.
Nous sommes passionnés par l'idée de permettre aux gens de faire leur meilleur travail. Nous sommes aussi de grands rêveurs et nous recherchons des personnes qui font de même. Chez nous, les étapes de la carrière sont fréquentes et nous les célébrons toutes. Venez travailler avec nous et découvrez où votre carrière vous mènera chez Lightspeed!