PLEASE NOTE: This position is located in our Charlotte, NC office. We offer a hybrid work schedule (three days in the office and two days of teleworking) to accommodate for flexibility.
At LendingTree our #1 core principle is to build truly outstanding products. We help people at incredibly important and complex times in their lives and strive to find breakthrough ways to surprise and delight them with insight and clarity. As a Platform Product leader at LendingTree, you will drive innovation and growth by defining, crafting and developing technology platforms that maximizes revenue, solve problems and improves customer and partner experience. You will partner with leaders across Design, Marketing, Engineering, and Analytics to build, design, implement, and maintain new and existing product offerings.
- Product Strategy: Develop and articulate a clear product strategy for our LendingTree (and related) marketplaces with the division’s overall goals and objectives. Identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to drive product innovation and growth.
- Product Roadmap: In partnership with your Business, Analytics and Technology partners, create and maintain a detailed product roadmap that outlines the short-term and long-term product development goals.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and customer support, to ensure successful product development, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- User-Centered Design: Champion a user-centric approach to product development, conducting user research, usability testing, and gathering Customer, Lender and Issuer feedback to inform product decisions.
- Product Growth: Use data and analytics to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve product performance and growth across our core KPIs.
- Product Development: Oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, and post-launch iteration. Collaborate with design teams to ensure timely and quality delivery of features and updates.
- Risk Management: Assess and manage product-related risks, including compliance, security, and financial risks, ensuring that the product meets all regulatory and security requirements.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of product directors, managers and junior product managers, providing guidance, coaching, and professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping consumer facing technical products
- Proven track record of 8+ years of product management experience, preferably in the financial services, fintech or lending industry.
- Strong understanding of online lending products and services, including mortgages, personal loans, and credit cards.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience managing and developing high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively articulate complex concepts and engage with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using product management tools and methodologies.
- Data-driven mindset, with strong analytical skills and experience in market research and customer insights.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive product success.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.