LendingTree is seeking a strategic and driven senior SEO analyst to join our SEO/Content Marketing team. Our team’s main goal is to increase the visibility of and traffic to LendingTree.com and subsidiary websites through a multidisciplinary team of analysts, editors, writers, and PR specialists.
The Analyst will be responsible for the performance of and engagement with our personal finance content, which is used by thousands of consumers in making better financial decisions. You will help create and execute the SEO strategy alongside a cross-functional team of developers, designers and writers. You will be responsible for optimizing content, ideating and prioritizing tests, and reporting on performance and findings.
Analysts will develop proficiency in consumer research, data collection and creating best-in-class experiences for users. This is a great opportunity to learn about digital and consumer marketing in financial industries, develop analytical skills, and partake in a successful and entrepreneurial environment.
- Follow relevant news and conduct research into industry trends
- Drive the strategy and execution of the growth of business verticals
- Analyze informational guides and reviews of financial products, provide recommendations for and prioritize ways to better meet user intent and expectations
- Lead product development of tools, features and calculators on our website
- Assist in data collection and analysis
- Propose hypotheses and conduct tests to improve traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Track and manage qualitative and quantitative performance metrics
- Identify and prioritize ideas for new content, guides and tools based on research into consumer needs and general trends
- Assist in developing and revising in-depth guides and reviews of products in coordination with our writers
- Track industry and direct competitors' activity
- Monitor and uphold SEO standards
- BA/BS with previous research experience or internship desired
- 2+ years relevant SEO/Content Marketing experience
- Outstanding academic achievement and high aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability and eagerness to interpret data
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Comfortable working with Microsoft’s Excel (i.e. vlookup, pivot tables, graphs)
- Comfortable with basic HTML
- Experience assessing and ideating initiatives to improve user experience
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner
- Background in personal finance
- Background in digital marketing, product marketing, or product management
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and tools
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.