A sample of what you might be doing:
- Work hands on with IaC, building CI/CD pipelines, Product Business & Infrastructure Monitoring & Alerting, Application Configuration management and reviewing software scripts and look for ways to improve automation
- Work with product(s) ability to auto scaling in a cloud environment
- Be a liaison for the product team(s) when it comes to SOX reporting, WAF, screening and testing surety software for vulnerabilities and help all product team members stay on top of security needs
- Work hands on with, and sometimes without, Software Engineers and Dev Ops to fix production issues, review issues for possible reliability changes and provide "post mortem" root cause analysis for major outages
- Keep an open line of communication with all teams including non-technical management staff during revenue impacting event
- Take on projects to assist Software Engineers and Dev Ops
- Create and manage a number of alerts for production systems, use statistical reporting for Service Level Indicators
- Work with many different people throughout the day to accomplish tasks which can quickly change in priority.
- 2+ yrs. of professional software development experience
- Solid experience with core suite of Cloud Services (Azure and/or AWS) related to DevOps, with depth in those areas that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions
- Proficiency in PowerShell capabilities and coding
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment, strong grasp of automation tools
- Management of the monitoring of metrics and logs, and infrastructure performance impacts by capturing, categorizing and analyzing data and logs
- A passion for technology and willingness to voice your opinions
- Ability to bring people together to fix problems
- Strong Root Cause Analysis abilities
- You respond quickly and logically to high profile outages that can cost thousands of dollars a minute in revenue
- You’re a full-stack developer - or at least have a strong interest in all layers
- The very word bureaucracy sends shivers down your spine. You’d much rather just roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is a dynamic insurance lead generation agency based in Seattle. We have been ranked by the INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation. We have also been listed by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a top company in Seattle.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.