In this position, you’ll leverage your leadership expertise to drive and monitor daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees and clients. We strive for every interaction to be motivated by our Core Four values: Connect, Solve, Deliver & Delight.
- Manage a team of Case Advisors in the areas of performance standards, compensation, training, recognition, and implementation of all policy and procedures.
- Take initiative to drive superb client satisfaction results via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual clients and aid with problems these clients may encounter.
- Ensures that business goals are met, with adherence to approved budgets. Conduct regular coaching sessions to develop each team member and provide feedback on their progress.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Own other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 or more years in a supervisory role leading a customer service, collections, and/or retention team.
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable with technology overall.
- Support organization's goals and values.
- Manage competing demands.
- Possess working knowledge of the credit repair industry.
- Inspire respect and trust, displays passion and optimism.
- Adapts and communicates changes effectively to lead others through change.
- Be accountable and take responsibility where appropriate.
- Gather and analyze information to identify and resolve issues in timely manner.
- Manage conflict through strong communication skills for the best outcomes.
- Assess own strengths and weaknesses to pursues development opportunities.
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills and willingly share that expertise with others.
- Ability to build a positive team spirit to increase morale and drive toward team goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute workable implementation plans.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer a competitive base salary plus commission
- Our office hours are 8am-9pm, Monday-Friday and 9-5:30pm on Saturday.
- Benefits eligibility with Ovation Credit Services by LendingTree begins on Day 1 and includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, equity grants and free credit repair.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.