At LendingTree our #1 core principle is to build truly outstanding products. We help people at incredibly important and complex times in their lives and strive to find breakthrough ways to surprise and delight them with insight and clarity.
The Senior Business Analyst for My LendingTree will work directly with the Head of My LendingTree in overseeing the business functions and financial performance of the platform. This role will be responsible for collaborating with Product, Analytics, Data, Marketing, and Technology to ensure visibility of important KPIs, objectives, and processes. Additionally, this role will be integral in quarterly and yearly planning, financial modeling, and the development of business cases.
The My LendingTree platform provides a personalized experience for consumers to improve their financial well-being. Consumers receive their free credit score, cash flow intelligence, and savings insights along with easy access to financial marketplaces. This role will provide critical support as My LendingTree continues expanding to support customers in successfully reaching their financial goals.
- Partner with the Head of My LendingTree to build business visibility through reports, processes, presentations, and other communication channels.
- Work with the product team to help model initiatives and develop business cases.
- Work with analytics and finance to regularly update budget and projections.
- Help keep teams on track by ensuring strong OKR processes and outcome measurement.
- Develop a deep understanding of the various data structures and systems.
- Develop cross-functional relationships in order to facilitate complex initiatives involving UX/UI, technology, legal, compliance, sales, marketing, and others.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to dig in on what’s needed to execute on goals.
- Enthusiastically passionate about the Fintech space. Dedicated to the industry, the consumer and data to build a stronger business.
- Work with the consumer insights and UX team to build empathy and understanding about our customers.
- Bachelor's degree required along with practical, applied business experience in data analysis. MBA or MS in a quantitative field like Economics, Statistics, etc. a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Experience building business cases, modeling, forecasting, other financial concepts.
- Highly organized, process oriented, individual.
- Experience in analyzing and manipulating large data sets along with proficiency required skills such as sql, Python, R, Excel.
- Ability to convert abstract business problems into frameworks and solution.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile principles along with OKR methodologies is required.
- Ability to influence and develop relationships in a matrixed environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence for effectively and succinctly communicating with internal and external partners
- Good grasp on industry landscape, players, top issues affecting industry and the competition
- Passionate about solving customer problems.
- Strong appreciation for customer experience.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.