- Day-to-day interaction with the Senior Director of Media Partnerships focusing on building and cultivating strong, trusted relationships with key partners.
- Key responsibility will include the sourcing and execution of performance-based marketing acquisition efforts across paid digital channels including SEM, display, social, email.
- Manage the campaign process end-to-end including: partner research, campaign objective development, campaign development/execution, optimization, analytics, and reporting.
- Renews and grows existing partnerships through outstanding service and upselling of additional assets into current agreements
- Demonstrate deep understanding of relevant KPI’s as they relate to the overall marketing strategy and extract insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well developed proactive recommendations to achieve longer term marketing goals and objectives
- Work to gain efficiencies and scalability through test & learn approach while collaborating with appropriate teams across the organization to execute A/B and multivariate testing to achieve channel and overall marketing objectives.
- Analyze marketing campaign data to regularly assess the performance of campaigns with a focus on driving quality and ROI.
- Analyze metrics for revenue and margin opportunities, recommend and implement changes based on the results.
- Consistently innovates, explores, learns, tests, executes, and iterates ideas
Basic Experience / Training / Education:
- 4-year degree
- 3-5 years in marketing, specifically in online marketing function at an online retail or lead generation company
- Project and budget management experience
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing preferred
- Experience with basic database management, marketing pixels, and software and application API integrations
- A good foundation of business and general online marketing skills (metrics, analysis, reporting, negotiation).
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- General knowledge/understanding of online marketing, online lead generation, conversion strategies
- Analytical mind with the ability to interpret data/results and take appropriate action
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing
- Demonstrated ability to optimize spend via tactics including creative and landing page optimization
- Ability to work collaboratively and take feedback but also function autonomously with a willingness to “figure it out”
- A power-user of Microsoft Excel, or a willingness and aptitude to quickly become a power-user
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.