The Tech Team at Seattle accomplishes the impossible. Administration, Development, and Operations function as a cohesive team respecting all perspectives and roles. The team’s incredible flexibility and agility provide the basis for an entire department that consistently exceeds the expectations of the business. We work hard together and play together in whatever venue the team feels like engaging in when we complete our tasks.
- Triage of incoming requests from multiple contact methods
- Problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for complex user problems
- Consistently use the ticketing system, including remediation notes
- Calling software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Writing software and hardware evaluation and recommendation for management review
- Develop training materials such as exercises and visual displays
- Assist user on-boarding with new and old platforms
- Installation of personal computers, software, and peripheral equipment
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED OF YOU?
- Take Ownership of Work
- Daily Maintenance Operations
- Manages Your Own Tickets/Tasks
- Manage Your Own Time
- Adhere to Industry Best Practices
- Continue to Develop Technical Skills
- Develop Problem Solving Skills
- Executes on Project Tasks
- Windows (10)
- Office (O365)
- Firefox, Chrome, Edge
- Azure, preferred but not required.
- 1-3 Years Helpdesk or Desktop Support in an enterprise environment
- Ability to read, speak, and write the English language fluently
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, regardless of age, sex, social, cultural, or ethnic background
- Occasional overtime and weekend work required (this may result in working hours outside of normal transit schedules)
- Ability to life heavy equipment (50+ lbs)
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.