As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and building, consumer facing web-based products, and improving and maintaining internally used web-applications. The consumer experiences you build would better assist consumers understand and improve their financial health. The internal tools you build will help our team become more efficient, enabling them to drive sales as well as improve post-sales client experience.
If you’re passionate about optimizing user experiences, get excited about helping consumers improve their financial lives, and look for ways to simplify and improve processes/systems, then we’d love to talk with you.
- Lead product feature development using the Agile process by working closely with the engineering and business operation teams
- Develop wireframes to define user experiences and work with the Creative team to develop high-quality user interfaces
- Write product feature requirements and work with the engineers to develop features.
- Have a proven understanding of consumer journey mapping
- Creatively think about new A/B tests to optimize customer experience, define the tests, and own the full execution of the tests
- Analyze the product performance on daily basis. Have an owner attitude. Run SQLs or data warehouse reports to understand how the product is doing
- Coordinate meetings and maintain the backlog with input from internal stakeholders, partners, and engineers
- Lead backlog grooming meetings with development teams and regularly update stakeholders
- Lead product roadmap and drive roadmap items to completion
- Conduct user research, competition research to come up with product improvement ideas
- Participate in team retrospectives to support high-performance teams
- 2 to 3 years of product management or product development experience preferred.
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria as a product owner in an Agile/SCRUM software development environment.
- Effective at diving deep into the processes to help build better internal tools.
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and influence partners in a matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Use data to make intelligent, significant business decisions. Experience with SQL a requirement. Tableau, Power BI nice to have.
- The ability to recognize extraordinary UI/UX design.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.). MBA preferred.
- Proficiency with HTML, SQL, CSS
- Writing and debugging SQL queries
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.