The ideal candidate for Email Design & Development (EDD) Manager is a front-end developer who is fluent in multiple scripting languages and in multiple ESPs, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The position will have one direct report and together the team will design and code Email Communications, SMS, and Push Notifications that drive revenue and engagement. The team will work closely with the LendingTree Creative team to maintain an Email Design System to enable speed-to-market design and development of communications. Candidate must be detailed-oriented, organized, dependable, and collaborative in a team environment. He or she will be agile, creative and flexible and will be able to derive powerful insights from campaigns, creatives, A/B testing and make suggestions to continually improve. This position reports to the Sr. Director of CRM Marketing.
- Lead the creative development and design of customer-facing Email Communications, SMS, and Push Notification
- Build, QA and deliver fully responsive Email Communications that work across major email clients and devices.
- Develop and design customer Trigger/Behavior campaigns and scheduled Promotional campaigns
- Work closely with copy-writers and Product/Business teams for marketing strategies
- Be a champion on A/B and other testing methodology for assigned campaigns
- Participate in project brainstorms for all Products/Business teams and test new ideas on an ongoing basis
- Provide recommendation for improvements. Keep testing and learning consistently
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent of 5 years of experience designing and coding responsive and mobile-optimized emails for a consumer brand
- Solid understanding of email best practices and mobile optimization principles
- Deep understanding of production efficiency when designing emails with multiple versions or dynamic content
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- Experienced in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other ESP platforms
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs
- Experience with financial services products and marketing
- Understanding of economic and marketing principles
- Experience collaborating with technical teams
- Please send a link to your portfolio or GitHub account
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.