The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer codes, configures, tests, and debugs new campaigns, including data configuration, email distributions, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform. They are responsible for implementing personalized and dynamic messages and landing pages as well as being fluent in Marketing Cloud scripting languages. They’re also experienced in advanced segmentation, reporting and analytics, and data configuration. Salesforce Developers will also troubleshoot, and support implemented Salesforce applications.
- Build, test and deploy marketing and email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content across different Marketing Cloud Studios
- Develop email templates, which may include light coding of emails using HTML and CSS
- Leverage Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences
- Build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign/email results and measure effectiveness
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC or Sales/Service Cloud platforms
- 3 to 5 years direct experience building solutions on the SFMC platform: Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation studio.
- Proficient in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (API) and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
- Prior experience implementing full cycle projects in SF Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing including mobile, social, content, email, etc.
- Basic Salesforce administrative functions including process builder, triggers and workflow knowledge is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing / technology or a related field
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications including Marketing Cloud Developer and Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification
- Salesforce Implementation experience
- Google Analytics experience
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.