If you’re looking for an opportunity with an established company but like to work in a small, dynamic, start-up style environment, then you’ve come to the right place. At LendingTree we regularly challenge the status quo, innovate and push the limits of what’s possible. We constantly look to beat recent results and achieve greater levels of success. We’re looking for a bright, high energy, eager and open-minded person to join our team and help us make a difference.
- Campaign Management: Ownership of campaigns for online partnerships and/or online media campaigns. Responsible for P&L for assigned partnerships/campaigns. Involved in all aspects of campaign set up, creative management, and campaign optimization (as part of internal team), including internal communication of results, to quarterly partner performance reviews.
- Strategic Thinking: Assimilate and provide critical performance results and recommendations to internal and partner teams. Take all appropriate actions to grow and optimize partnership on an ongoing basis.
- Flexibility: Ability to take on multiple projects and ad-hoc opportunities.
- Detail Oriented & Strong Project Management Skills: Facilitate internal project requests and work with internal teams across the organization.
- Able to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadline
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage frequent changes in direction.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent analysis skills, ability to research and analyze various different types and large amounts of data
- Effective oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: Intermediate to advanced Excel
- 2+ years’ experience in online advertising/marketing/analytics
- Thorough working knowledge of direct response online advertising
- Experience working with Ad Serving systems and DSP’s
- Experience working in the Finance, Mortgage, Real Estate sector.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.