You absolutely love data (unstructured and structured), testing hypotheses, and arriving at data-driven recommendations that have an immediate impact on the business. You are passionate about communicating insights as much as you are about discovering them in the first place. You constantly ask questions about how to use analytics to improve the business. You are eager to take on challenging problems like building a marketing mix model or finding impact of multiplatform TV spend on average ROI.
- Partner with key stakeholders across different Marketing Channels by helping them make business decisions, using top quality insights.
- Establish optimal way to present actionable data and recommendations for future execution.
- Be the SME on Brand analytics by providing valuable insights to empower Brand owners to make informed and strategic decisions.
- Develop analytical frameworks and models to analyze impact of offline spend (TV spend).
- Recommend new strategies after conducting internal analysis, researching competitor campaigns and digesting industry reports, tracking the resulting initiatives and reporting on the financial impact of your work.
- Build statistical models to understand marketing attribution and performance.
- Daily management of performance, including lead volumes, revenue, margins, and related performance metrics, to ensure accomplishment of performance goals.
- Superior problem-solving skills. You know how to rip apart difficult problems and construct elegant solutions.
- Strategic toolkit: you can focus an organization on the key business levers and not get caught in the million daily tasks. You see the forest and the trees.
- Pragmatic: you know the 80/20 rule, and know when to boil the ocean and when not to. The solutions you develop are understandable and implementable.
- Ability to blend strong business acumen with technical skills like machine learning techniques.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; ability to present findings to C-level executives.
- Hands on. You roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- Self-directed. You check in regularly with your boss, but you can run with a ton of autonomy.
- Curious, and always ready to learn.
- Can funnel constructive criticisms into new ideas.
- Team player, people like working with you.
PREFERED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Business, or similar quantitative field.
- 3-6+ years experience in an analytical role performing ad hoc analysis, preferably working for a marketing agency.
- Experience with analyzing and measuring impact of brand spend.
- Deep understanding and experience with implementing machine learning techniques for campaign analysis.
- Proficiency in relevant software packages such as Python, R and SQL.
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of managing projects and people both directly and indirectly
- Experience working with digital marketing (PPC) and consumer websites. Transaction-based B2C sites preferred
- Ability to work independently
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.