We’re looking for 1 or 2 extremely high-caliber entry level engineers who are in the top 2% of software engineers coming out of college. Did you start a software company in college? Did you graduate number one in your class? If so, we want to talk to you. We’re a .Net shop but if you are a strong OO Developer (Java, Objective-C/Swift, C++, etc.) we’re confident you’ll be able to jump right in.
- Develop complex algorithms to solve business needs (e.g. how to match a customer to the best possible partner given the strict criteria of both.)
- Work hand-in-hand with the business on the best way to solve problems (one day you could be improving the performance of the customer experience, the next you might be developing functionality that provides complex analytics for the business.)
- Using the latest technologies (AngularJS, MongoDB, SignalR, Redis, AWS) to build enterprise-wide, scalable systems
- Proof that you're one of the best: mobile apps on one of the stores, well-developed side projects, extremely deep understanding of at least one language.
- A real passion for technology and you’re willing to voice your opinions
- Strong development and critical thinking skills to solve complex problems
- Full-stack development skills - or at least have a strong interest in all layers
- Chance to work with top Software Engineers with a focus for all things tech – Our DevOps team includes a member who literally wrote the book on Ansible and IT Automation and our staff also includes a resident IoT expert with IMDB credit to his name.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in a publicly traded suit Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of millions of consumers. The work we do here matters.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- We don't even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager's approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation.)
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.