The Product Operations Specialist is responsible for on-boarding credit card issuer partners, managing card profile configurations, website assistance, facilitating reporting for issuer network, and the on-going support of issuers. The Product Operations Specialist works closely with the Sales team and internal technology teams to ensure all details pertaining to credit cards presented on LendingTree sites are accurate.
Things You’ll Do:
- Input and manage all credit card details within LendingTree content management system (CMS) in accordance with issuer and compliance guidelines
- Act as a liaison between the business development team and key partners including technology, product, marketing, content, accounting/legal, etc.
- Build and leverage networks and relationships internally and externally.
- Confront problems promptly and act decisively.
- Demonstrate superior problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Collaborate with other LendingTree departments as well as external clients, to both resolve operational issues and execute enhancements to LendingTree Cards sites.
- Communicate with clients to ensure accuracy of credit card details on LendingTree sites
- Provide reporting and recommendations to issuers regarding card performance
Who You Are:
- Results-driven with outstanding follow up and follow through.
- Possess excellent time management skills, self-sufficient, and able to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong project manager skills – strong attention to detail and ability to influence others to complete tasks on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a standout colleague and adaptable to changing environment with excellent interpersonal skills. Fun and positive attitude with a willingness to become a key team member
- Highly computer proficient with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, the Internet, and E-mails. Understanding of Internet related data and behaviors, and how to effectively identify and interpret critical performance metrics.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment.
- Convenient Downtown Location at Ogilvie Transportation Center (500 W. Madison)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- In-House Gym
- 401(K) Matching
- Innovative Work Environment
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Bi-Annual Cash Bonus Eligibility
- Catered Lunches
- Snacks / Adult Beverages / Coffee
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.